On what would have been the scientist’s 104th birthday. Google has honored Dorothy Hodgkin, who was born in Egypt in 1910, was credited with the development of protein crystallography and established the structures of vitamin B12 and penicillin.
- Caught by a hair: Quick, new identification of hair may help crime fighters — ScienceDaily June 4, 2014
- Today Google has honoured Dorothy Hodgkin (the Nobel prize winning biochemist) with a special Google Doodle May 12, 2014
- Topic Best find of the month! “Written in Blood” by Mike Silverman( UK leading forensic scientist) May 12, 2014
- Color-changing polymer maps fingerprints | Science News May 2, 2014
- Volunteering as student ambassador@ Career Open Nite April 26, 2014
me & forensic sc… on Manchester Science Festival Sa… me & forensic sc… on Manchester Science Festival Sa… Claire on Manchester Science Festival Sa…